Skills And Tools:
- Create effective operation procedures, policies, and standards.
- Provides direct support and supervision to the dorms staff to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed according to best practice.
- Design and Prepares reports necessary for rooms inventory, assets, safety & security auditing performance.
- Take ownership of all residents student/guest concerns, including maintenance requests; ensure maintenance items are addressed in a timely manner by the staff, maintenance team, while communicating updates with the resident.
- Maintain accurate records and document all resident activities and compaint reports on a monthly basis to improve the dorms experience and stafaction rate.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the dorms and make every effort to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Train the team with the needed training and guidance to enhance resident satisfaction.
- Supervise all the regular inspections of dorms, included but not limited to housekeeping, security, safety and engineering.
- Manage the approved dorms' budget.
- Develop resident satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Acts as the key point of contact between residents and the university management, departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitors team members performance and acts as an advisor for team member development and corrective action when necessary, including oversight of annual performance reviews.
- Bachelor degree of Tourism & Hotel Mangment, Business Administration, Commerce or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in hospitality, or property managmnet and previous Proven experience in working at managerial levels.
- English and Arabic Proficiency.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, with high level skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Strong financial, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Successful leadership and motivation of direct reports in previous roles.
- Experience with hospitality and hotels management.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with adhoc crisis.
- Experience in various positions in student housing is plus.
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago