Skills And Tools:
General Job Description:
- The e-Commerce Account Manager is responsible for the Revenue and Profit performance of specific retail customer accounts and will report to the E-commerce Manager. The account manager will be used to drive profitable growth by launching new SKUs, merchandising pages, planning for and negotiating promotions, evaluating new retailer programs. Additionally, the Account Manager will identify opportunities to optimize existing processes and, when needed, recommend new ones through project cycles in coordination with the Group Lead.
- Good English and Arabic writing skills.
- 1-3 years of experience online accounts management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Basic research skills
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines.
- Ability to find and develop new and creative ideas.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Product Manager - E-CommerceFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- General Manager/Managing Direc...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago