Session Maker/PhysiotherapistPosted 9 days ago
7Applicants for3 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Preparing the Treatment Rooms; checking the stock, machine hygiene and functionality.
- Performing the sessions as per the Company’s guideline and operating protocol.
- Book follow up and correspondent session with the clients after each session.
- Attend to all company meetings and events.
- Adhere to the company’s operating procedure of the session makers.
- Adhere to the internal Rules and regulation of the company (IRR).
- Become the client’s beauty therapist; suggest additional treatments and products needed,
- follow up on their progress and orders, demonstrate usage and answer all the queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be an expert on all the services available and their related products to perform sessions in compliance with set protocols.
- Superb knowledge in consumer products; indications and counter indications.
- Upsell & Cross Sell by referring the client to different departments; hair, skin & body, to increase overall turnover.
- Reach set weekly, monthly and yearly individual target and effectively contribute to the branch’s target.
- Performing a minimum of eight sessions per day for higher productivity and increased turnover.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- Active listening and problem solving skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Sales and Persuasion skills
- People oriented and respectful
- Motivated and determined with positive attitude
- Self confident and problem solver
- Effective listener