Skills And Tools:
- Support HR officers & manager in all HR related matters
- Responsible for performing the administrative/Hr clerical work; e.g. social insurance, medical insurance, onboarding activities, etc.
- Response to all staff inquiries in regards to leave records', entitlements, payroll, policies & procedures, etc.
- Maintain a solid and organized filing system to all staff personal files, memos, letters, etc.
- Redirect HR related issues and correspondences to the respective team member
- Involve in the recruitment process; sourcing, interviews' arrangements, shortlisting, preparing reports and assist the onboarding process
- Liaise with other interrelated departments (accounts, purchasing, legal,etc.)
- Assist the supervisors & managers during the performance appraisal
- Produce daily reports of all HR activities
- Provide assistance to different HR programs & initiatives, e.g employees' surveys.
- Support other functions as necessary
- English language fluency
- Bachelors' degree, HR diploma is an advantage
- Self-starter and reliable
- Good team player and adaptable
- Age up to 27 years' old
- Males only
- Human Resource DirectorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- HR SupervisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago