Skills And Tools:
- A brilliant multi-tasker, HR generalist works at a senior level, either for a CEO or a Board director. “being the right-hand of The general manager
- She will be responsible for managing the company operation process and leading the admin team, drive the growing practices and creating the annual plans according to business strategy.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, organizing events and conferences.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence, managing databases and filing systems, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Responsible for the recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain employee records (personnel files, attendance, promoting, etc.) according to company policy and legal requirements
- Responsible for the employment contracts and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- BS.C or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in similar positions.
- Strong Knowledge of Secretary and business development work.
- Must be fluent in the English language and has high communication skills with excellent appearance.
- Must be an expert user of Microsoft Office programs.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Multi-tasker, problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Previous experience with engineering consultants is preferred
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- Business Development ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Almatamir, Beheira8 days ago