Skills And Tools:
Position Required : Project Manager ( Electrical Substation Construction Project Manager )Complete Project Management activities for the construction of Electrical Substation upto 380KVA in the gulf region
- This position will be in the Substation Construction, Power Projects Division – PPD, The successful candidate will manage the construction phase of multiple substation construction projects, including overseeing cost, schedule, collection, Client Relation management, quality, safety..e
- Contract Management, including the proper interpretation and implementation of the administrative requirements of the Prime Contract Documents with the Client and all subcontracts with subcontractors while ensuring Client and Subcontractor compliance with project specific contractual requirements;
- Coordinate with the Contracts manager and PMO for various initiatives such as the development project contract control plans, and ongoing assessment of customer satisfaction.
- Preparing site specific construction plans, work order packages, job-walks, contractor interface and engineering assessments.
- Supervision and management of the overall activities in the field ( All Packages - Electrical \ Mechanical \ Civil ).
- Very Good understanding for the equipment and components of the electrical substation including not limited to ( Power Transformers , GIS, MV Switchgears , telecom and Protection system , HVAC system , Different type of Firefighting ..etc)
- Providing reporting to management regarding budgets, schedules, and recourse impacts that affect the overall execution of assigned substation projects.
- Monitoring assigned projects to ensure that they are being executed per the project plans.
- Representing the Company in the negotiation of scope and schedule changes with the client.
- Making presentations on project status to management and other appropriate stakeholders.
- Leading cross-functional project teams of contractors, suppliers, other departments, and/or other stakeholders.
- Maintaining a safety conscious work environment by following Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Complete Risk Management through the risk identification , Risk assessment , Monitor and trace the mitigation plan ..etc
- Very good understanding for Clint Technical Specification and difference between Technical speciation of each project and Ensuring compliance with project specifications.
- Managing any delays or problems encountered on-site during a construction project.
- Keeping within the timescale and budget of a project.
- Managing quality control, health, and safety.
- Controlling subcontractors and clarifying the scope of work as per contract.
- Identifying and implementing corrective actions in collaboration with project management.
- Facilitate construction activities between site engineers, subcontractors, and stores Supervision and manage the overall activities in the field.
- Assist in the development of Time Impact Analyses (TIA) to justify requests for additional time that will be incorporated into the project schedule;
- Strategize, develop and assist with negotiation of requests for equitable adjustment and Claims;
- Interaction with project controls and scheduling processes to develop and substantiate change requests;
24. Proper management of the Project Closing Phase including but not limited to ( technical closing and handover ,team clearance , De-Mobilization , Subcontractors agreement closing , Project management project closure documents and documentation for lessons learned ..etc
- 10 – 15 years in a similar role with a construction company and with a strong Electrical \mechanical \ civil works construction background,
- Experience managing and implementing construction projects, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of project performance.
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams.
- Experience developing and implementing tools to enhance monitoring, tracking, reporting, and forecasting of project and contractor performance.
- Experience interacting regularly with all levels of management, and presenting information and recommendations.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with contractors, suppliers, regulatory agencies, customers, other departments, and/or other parties as required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity, manage risks appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
Ready to allocate to : BAHRAIN- KSA