Skills And Tools:
- This position is for an experienced .NET developer. The ideal candidate is passionate about building sophisticated software, is self-motivated, and willing to build great software as part of an amazing team.
- You will be working remotely with a small team that spans the world. Depending on your specialization, you may work on developing all kinds of software (including video games), building tools, automating builds, hooking up unit tests, managing releases, and orchestrating Azure deployments and configurations.
- As part of your interview process, you will be asked to provide samples of your best code and work on technically challenging test task(s).
- Great team player with great written communication skills.
- Experience working with build systems.
- Experience building Universal Windows Platform apps.
- Excellent C# and .NET development skills.
- Ability to work remotely and across different time zones.
- Strong grasp of object oriented design concepts.
- Proven track record in the industry (at least 2 years).
- Xamarin experience.
- Experience shipping Android or iOS apps.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience.
- Formal computer science or software engineering education.
- Familiarity with Photon Server.
- Unity 3D experience.