Skills And Tools:
- Receive inbound calls for International & Domestic Air Amendment inquiries from customers.
- Hands-on reservations and ticketing in line with both airlines and company’s internal administrative and financial processes
- Administering airline host systems, including sign-in allocations.
- Answer customer queries, as well as probe the customer to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Assist customers with the changes requested using GDS Tools (Amadeus).
- Document all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Salesforce CRM.
- Follow up (Call and Email) with customers in case of pending / escalated issues.
- Provide end-to-end support when it comes to Trip Amendment.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- Deliver Outstanding Customer Experience to each and every Customer who has called in.
- Fluency in English.
- Females only.
- Excellent Amadeus User (Issuing, Reissue, Re validation).
- Minimum 3 years Proven work experience as a Ticketing Supervisor
- Call Center Background.
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Ticketing AgentConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Outbound Tour OperatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago