Skills And Tools:
- Meet monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, and key performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate monthly agent performance, review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
- Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal-setting/performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year-end performance review. Assist agents with career development.
- Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address customers' problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer, and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish, and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, and other areas of the company to facilitate problem-solving.
- Stay informed of all new products and services and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
- Assist in administering team attendance records, salary plans, vacation and staffing schedules, and forecasts.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high-quality staff.
- Be visible to agents. Supervisors should walk around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist agents struggling with calls.
- Plan and manage a range of non-phone activities for agents, including workshops, call center cross-training, eLearning courses, knowledge reinforcement, and brainstorming sessions
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements, keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems.
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the brand managers or their subordinates updating them with the performance of the brands.
- Sales experience (NON REAL Estate) minimum of 1 year TL.
- English profile: B1
- Good coaching and communication skills.
- TL will responsible on coaching agents on selling techniques and communication skills. Beside the normal operational coaching (AHT, adherence, absenteeism, etc...)
- proven work experience in sales or Teles sales for at least 1 yea
- E-Commerce Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago