Skills And Tools:
- The Supervisor of Workforce Management (WFM) is responsible for leading a team of employees who are responsible for planning, forecasting, scheduling and real time resource management of in-center and remote advisors.
- Establishes effective relationships with internal and external partners including Finance, Business Systems, IT, Data Management and Continuous Improvement as well as operational leadership to ensure daily service level metrics and business goals are met.
- Communicates company policy information and requirements to staff and ensures operational decisions comply with policy.
- Develops and motivates employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results that support the overall operations of the business.
- Males only.
- The ability to lead and manage
- Microsoft Office (Good)
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- High qualified
- From 5 to 7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- English (very-good)
- Beni-Suef resident.