Commercial Manager - FMCGPosted 15 days ago
122Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 76Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage the commercial function ensuring high quality commercial activities with maximum quality, service and profitability for the organization.
- Ensuring that the team understands that the organization’s profits are reflected in all its operations – including relationships and risk management.
- Contribute to training and development of the team.
- Assist line manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organization plans.
- Maintain overall team responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable Best Practice Guidelines.
- FMCG industry experience is a must.
- Cairo resident.
- Understanding of commercial process management, requirements and dynamics.
- Leadership with ability to drive a commercial process team.
- Proven ability to coach and develop others.
- SAP User (preferable).
- Retail Branch Financial Manage...Borg EL-Arab Co Bait Food - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago