Skills And Tools:
- Develop, create and execute, visual concepts; to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Monitors media plans.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for the company’s website, print ads, newsletters, and brochures. Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typefaces and test graphics across various media channels.
- Presents new design & concepts to the marketing team using software or by hand.
- Align with the marketing coordinator schedules to perform the latest project images on the ground in the execution site.
- BA Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- 3-5Years of Experience in a similar field.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, DreamWeaver).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Social Media DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Graphic Designer internshipConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago