Skills And Tools:
- Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing. Manages assigned projects from Software Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Provides resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets, including Rational Test Manager. Rational Robot, and other automated tools.
- Performs black box testing as required.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 to 5 years of practical experiences
- Knowledge and skills in SDLC and different testing techniques.
- Experience in testing mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Experience in testing APIs.
- Good experience in Third parties Push notification systems (Netmera … etc )
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Previous work experience in an Agile and waterfall development process
- Proven work experience in software development
- Prefer Experience in E-commerce applications.
- Very good English Language.
- Very good communication skills.