Skills And Tools:
- A Business Development Specialist will work to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Business Development Specialist will work in a senior sales position within the company. It is his/her job to build a strong network with governmental entities and private sector companies and factories in the medical or non-medical field. He/she needs to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the company. To achieve this, he/she needs to find potential new customers, presents to them the company's system, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- He/she will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. He/she will call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
Business Development Activities:
- Support in developing, managing, and operating an effective and efficient quarter and annual strategy focusing on attracting governmental and private sector entities.
- Assist in developing, managing, and operating an effective and efficient mechanism for fulfilling all main responsibilities of the business development cycle.
- Manage the process of studying market needs, market surveys, and the competitors strategically and various incentive models offered by competing companies.
- Support in developing, managing, and implementing all growth strategies and marketing strategies, along with action plans for his/her business development activities.
- Develop new customers and markets in the medical systems industry.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Awareness/Outreach Activities Conferences Participation: Create, implement, and execute an aggressive outreach and conferences participation strategy to increase the company's visibility within the industry.
- Miscellaneous Activities: Manage the implementation of miscellaneous activities including responding to investor’s RFI, arranging due diligence visits according to the scope of services required.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university.
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum +5 years of experience in Business Development, Project & Account Management, PR, and Sales within Healthcare or IT Solutions fields.
- Good Healthcare and IT Solutions Industry Knowledge.
- Excellent project & time management.
- Strong presentation & report writing skills.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced Computer skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to perfectly communicate in English language (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to keep both the company goals and client expectations in mind when developing business strategies.
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Business Development Sp...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago