- Experience Needed:
1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the job
The Vendor Acquisition Specialist will be a part of the supply team with a core job of increasing company supply and assure that the company is expanding its product selection, He will mainly deal with the suppliers and sellers, as his job is an on-ground job by 80%.
Also, he will be a teammate with the operations department in order to increase the availability of products and solve problems regarding unavailable products.
- Expands current vendor selection and secures new brand selection
- Focuses on strategic holdout or challenging vendors to increase the selection
- Drives strategic negotiations to deliver top- and bottom-line category growth
- Builds long-term relationships by creating value, opportunities for growth, customer acquisition, and brand-building for multiple vendors
- Increases vendor participation through deep knowledge of program opportunities
- Bringing new vendors/sellers to sell their products on our platform
- Execute Vendor’s Acquisition Strategy for Mid-tail & Long-tail vendors
- Onboarding the vendors or sellers and participate in the vendor operations
- Managing inventory and forecasting within the assigned category
- Devise a plan to acquire vendors and products to fuel an aggressive growth
- Collect their data and follow up with them daily in order to bring them to live
- Explain the benefits of joining our platform to vendors and sellers.
- Phone screening the sellers to make sure they are valid.
- Audits all elements of multiple category businesses
- Identifies areas that need vendor attention and directs the team to address issues; acts as an escalation point, helping team and vendor(s) resolve conflicts
- Creates long-term category solutions that automate or simplify category processes
- Works with internal technical, cross-category, and tech teams to drive multi-system process changes
- Duties may change; Team Members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
1 to 4 years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ year of experience in sales, business development.
- He must have a car
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask, work well in a team environment.
- Problem Solving and using the right judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain a strong personal rapport with internal and external clients.
- Strong computer skills, working in multiple applications, especially the MS Office Suite and Internal product tools/systems.
- Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Relevant experience in E-Commerce / Automotive is a plus
- Tech Start-up Experience
- Cross-functional project experience
- High threshold for working and thriving in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment – figuring it out and adapting as you go
- Track record of driving results and setting strategy
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Masters Of Business Administration
- AUC Diploma or Certificate
- Experience successfully coaching and developing others
About this Company
Odiggo.com is a one-stop shop for everything that you need for your vehicle. Whether you're looking for a cool accessory or a superior car part then odiggo is your online place to be, as we are trying to help all car owners to find the best quality car parts with the lowest...
See all Careers and Jobs at Odiggo