Skills And Tools:
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the company's human resources efficiently including their benefits and compensations, their career development plans, and the staff annual appraisals.
- The candidate will also be responsible for measuring the employees’ satisfaction, and advising the management on the strategies to maintain (and increase) the employees’ satisfaction.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment procedure.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
- Coordinate personnel recruitment activities.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent Oral & Writing Communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- At least2 years of Excellent knowledge and practical experience of Egyptian labor-related laws (Labor law, social & medical insurance laws)
- Experience in the same field.
- Senior Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 days ago
- HR ( Human Resources ) ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef8 days ago