Skills And Tools:
- She/he will be responsible for building out, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools, Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure functionality.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance. Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace spare parts, debugging, etc.).
- Very Good in speaking, reading, and writing English
- B.SC Of Engineering is a Plus.