Skills And Tools:
- Running Production lines, machines sittings, changeovers, and startups.
- Ensures products are produced according to quality standards.
- Monitor production operations within his shift in accordance with scheduled delivery dates and ensure an accurate amount is produced at the right quality and cost.
- Reviews employee concerns and issues with the Production Manager.
- BSc of Chemistry Engineering or BSc of Engineering; Industrial, Mechanical Production, Textile Engineering
- Experience in the Textile & Dying manufacturing industry
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Sales Representative - 10th of...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago
- Sales Engineer - 10th of Ramad...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago
- Molding Design EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago