-6th of October, GizaPosted 9 days ago
73Applicants for1 open position
- 10In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Tracking & reporting all pipeline shipments.
- Handle all required port analysis (chemical, agriculture,….)
- Handel all required port& fright line payments.
- Assure that customs duty exemption(Euro1, Comesa, Arab league ,……. Agreement) is obtained and applied for all applicable items.
- Updating select the right classification of non-exempted items.
- Clearing of shipments (LCL& FCL) from port within the shortest possible time.
- Follow up transportation from port to plant.
- Book all required shipments for import and export.
- Prepare all required documents for exporting (coo, packing list, health certificate, BL….)
- Review and confirm all importing documents (invoices, packing list, COO, COA, BL,……)
- Bsc of suitable collage (2-4) years experience
- Communication Skills.
- Polymers, M/Cs, spare parts clearance background.
- Food packaging exporting background
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good English.
- Preferred 6th October City Resident or nearby
- Warehouse KeeperConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Store Manager (Retail Fashion) - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Import & Export Coordinator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Export Sales Engineer - Rod Alfarag, Cairo1 month ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Delta - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh27 days ago
- Purchasing Coordinator - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Logistic SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Export Logistics SpecialistEl Tawheed For Advanced Industries ( sparkle shampoo) - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago