Skills And Tools:
Core Job Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the execution of external programs focusing on how Algihaz is supporting Business delivery for stakeholders
- Research and integrate industry news, trends and compelling angles into PR programs.
- Work directly with business teams to identify, align and tell fascinating and relevant stories about Project, services, solutions, innovation and customer obsession.
- Keep the Algihaz employees up to date with both globally and locally companies’ news
- Write, develop, and manage approvals for media content, thought leadership, news releases, media advisories, fact sheets, and related media materials.
- Successfully manage complex, communications challenges.
- Positioning Executives (CEO, and MD’s) locally in the Media
- Develop yearly related events mapping
- Crisis comms, community relations
- Allocate and manage pr agencies and journalists
- Build and maintain relationships with key consumer and trade media and be a trusted provider of facts, answers, and comments.
- Support the in-country Ops PR teams with guidance and – where appropriate approval.
Skills Basic Qualifications
- Public relations, communication experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Think and communicate clearly – the ability to formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it.
- Develop creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges.
- Creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts for generating media coverage.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Deprotects, communications, branding, regional and business unites marketing
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time for in-person meetings, events and engagements to locations around the world.
- Years of Experience: 8 to 10 years' experience
- Understanding of market segmentation & the different characteristic of each segment
- Understanding of importance of Brand equity
- Initiative and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize, multitasks, and meets deadlines.
- Ability to deal with agencies and suppliers.
- Takes initiatives, Creative, delivers on deadlines
- Prepare regular reports & feedback
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Marketing Branding Intern - Sm...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Social Media Specialist & Digi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Digi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago