Skills And Tools:
- The Teaching Assistant & Assistant Lecturer play a pivotal role in assisting the academic teaching process in order to provide a high quality undergraduate teaching and student support services, including review sessions, holding office hours, uploading course materials and grades to e-learning portals/ website. TAs & ALs may be required to attend instructor’s lectures regularly, etc.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Medicine with cumulative grade (Very good or Excellent).
- Passion for teaching Anatomy/ Histology/ Physiology/ General Pathology.
- High presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Proficient user of MS Office and Internet).
- Mathematics Teaching Assistant...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo9 days ago
- Assistant/ Associate Professor...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago