Skills And Tools:
- Coordination between sales and merchandising, Communicate with Merch team and make sure to deliver them all the TM strategies, ensure delivery of agreed upon planograms shelf shares & visibility standards, follow up with SMS regarding the routes updates, rep. absence & changes and communicate it to TM &sales (KA & KR)
- Recommends Merchandizing activities geared to deliver volume / revenue and distribution targets and ensures spending in line with pre agreed budget.
- Handles the day-to-day operations of Merchandizing to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes, and procedures.
- KA visits: 3 visit / week, ensures products on shelves are organized according to
- planogram and apply FIFO, Utilize POS material in the right way and ensure to display the right price on the products, report on every initiative from the competitors in the market (KA) regarding (promotion, events, POSM, new products) in a weekly basis competition activity report, flyers track report: tracing all flyers for all KA clients monthly and record every promo. Took place within the month either on our products or competitors.
- Analyze competitor activities of KA, KR and suggest suitable actions
- Effective deployment & follow up of POS materials, additional displays & events in KA channel) & new launches + other TM activities requested, follow up with the agency to guarantee that the POSM meet our recommendations, assist in planning & follow up for KR & KA events.
- Implement agreed upon planograms per account to achieve targeted shelf shares and visibility standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business, commerce…etc)
- Proven Analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications and English language
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the Merchandizing field
- Maximum age 35 years old.