Skills And Tools:
- The successful candidate will be required to test newly developed features of custom-built applications and existing software enhancements to ensure consistency of quality is maintained.
- This will include writing and maintain test cases; provide updates on test progress/issues; managing and maintaining test related documentation such as updating bugs via bug tracking software; updating and maintaining the testing infrastructure.
- Perform System Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet design specifications.
- Perform Functionality Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
- Perform Regression Testing of new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
- Recording of test results.
- Assist in the maintenance and management of manual and automated scripts & test databases.
- Contribute in conjunction with other members of the team to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected.
- Ensure all aspects of work meet company quality standards and client expectations with guidance from Test Management.
- Assist in the analysis of design specifications in order to produce comprehensive test scripts and scenarios for expected results to be performed manually and using automated testing tools.
- Testing fixes required for reported faults, including tests for possible impacts from changes.
- Update test cases based on the discovered defects.
- Ensure tasks prioritized effectively and testing tasks delivered on time.
- Writing, generating and reviewing software test cases, bugs and scenarios.
- Create and use test scripts for automated functional and data-driven testing.
- 1-3 years experience in software testing is a MUST.
- Computer science degree (Or an IT-related field or similar).
- Knowledge of software testing principles, testing processes and methodologies.
- A good understanding of the software development process.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Good writing skills (for writing scenarios, test cases, bugs and for documenting test process).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work productively as part of an integrated team.
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.