Skills And Tools:
- Contributing to the mission and vision of UST by promoting comprehensive and dynamic co-curricular activities and a vibrant student life, through diverse and meaningful programs.
- Contributing with committees related to students such as the Student Organization Committee (SOC) and Code of Conduct Committee, etc.
- Managing all students related events.
- Develop policies and procedures of student’s life on campus.
- Managing the student government meetings and elections.
- Handling Students issues, inquiries, and conduct committee.
- Liaising with different departments in conducting student events.
- Establish feedback and review processes for all student engagement exercises to measure value and outcomes.
- Ensuring student’s’ membership in professional and civic organizations and activities.
- Enforcing risk management rules and regulations, during major student events and trips, while efficiently acting and responding to incidents if need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing management or Business Administration or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in student development and extracurricular activities.
- previous proven experience at a managerial level.
- Master’s degree in management is highly recommended.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with event management
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum level of supervision.
- Able to maintain utmost confidentiality while exercising careful judgment in all department affairs
- Experience working in a university or Academic setting is preferred
- Spinning Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Automotive Brand ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago