Medical Sales RepresentativePosted 2 months ago
14Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 3Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- You will be responsible to generate sales and business growth in your own territory, execute sales effectively
- Build an excellent relationship with company’s key customers.
- Identify growth opportunities and potential deals within our market segments.
- Contact new leads and show partnership opportunities.
- Ensuring that customer requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Help the business meet sales and revenue goals.
- Selling the medications and medical equipment's to hospitals and pharmacies, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, , and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
- Any High degree.
- Experience in medical equipment's 3 - 5 years is a must
- Dealing with pharmacies and hospitals.
- Very good knowledge of medical equipment's.
- Age: Max 30 y
- Sales skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Very good in English
- Males only
- Benefits : attractive salary + car allowance + commotion
- Medical Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Medical Corporate Sales Accoun...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago