PMO Manager | Engineering Company
-Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaPosted 1 month ago
105Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The primary role of the PMO Manager is to ensure development and implementation of consistent as well as standardized business processes.
- As a part of the project management process, He helps in creating a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various organizational projects.
- He is also responsible for gathering of relevant project data and has to produce information to be presented for review by the management. Based on updates by project managers related to a single or multiple project, the PMO will be responsible for tracking the overall status of those projects.
He is responsible for:
- Managing Team of 40 Engineer
- Creating structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints.
- Tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Conducting project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues.
- Ensuring documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
- Upon completion of a project, the PMO compiles and documents project information.
- Historical information on projects is used not only for reference for future projects but also to assess the project delivery, completeness, and alignment with stated objectives and goals.
- Excellent Project management skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages (Third language is an asset).
- PMP is a plus
- Ready to travel to KSA
- Sales Manager - Building Mater...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Cost Estimation Section HeadConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago