Technical Presales ManagerPosted 1 month ago
25Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are hiring senior PreSales for the low-current business section.
The main rule will be as follow.
- Assigning tasks and RFQs to team members.
- Reviewing quotations before sending to clients. (according to the process)
- Determining presentations topics to be held by presales engineers.
- Tracking and evaluating members performance.
- Motivating team members in order to achieve sales targets.
- Recommending technical solutions in order to add value and meet customer's requirements.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Following up with clients.
- Testing new products.
- Searching for new products and solutions to meet clients requirements
- Catching new suppliers and vendors, and creating relationships with them.
- Attending exhibitions, seminars, trainings.
- Creating marketing documents.
- Preparing submittals (catalogs, samples, compliance sheets, etc.)
- Very strong experience in Low current field - focusing on main system (CCTV - Access Control - intrusion and Fire Alarm).
- the required experience between 5 - 8 years.
- it's required to have a very strong experience in Low current field - focusing on main system (CCTV - Access Control - intrusion and Fire Alarm).
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago