Skills And Tools:
- Helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions through practice.
- Placement Exam Arrangements, Classroom Management, Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions.
- Basic administration tasks, such as keeping students’ performance and attendance records.
- Fluency in the English language is a must. Effective Pronunciation Skills.
- Minimum experience for Preschool (3-5 years old) and Grade school (5-13 years old): At least (1- 2 years in this field).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- It’s preferred to have a teaching certificate such as (TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA).
- Formally Dressed – Presentable.