Skills And Tools:
Safety Engineer for a construction site :
- Provide expertise and support regarding safety & quality matters
- Adapt, implement and maintain safety & quality strategy in line with global policies and local regulations
- Plan, document, follow up, and monitor the implementation of safety & quality processes and procedures
- Monitor the safety & quality auditing process and regular site visits
- Maintain accident & near-miss incident investigation process, and monitor the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
- Communicate safety & quality-related information throughout the organization, including investigation outcomes and best practices
- identifying & correcting unsafe conditions or behaviors & promptly reporting other potentially hazardous situations.
- Set the emergency plan for the company projects, following up on its execution and training its employees on a regular basis.
- Set the training of civil defense and firefighting personnel.
- Follow up the implementation of occupational safety and health policies, systems, programs and strategies, and environmental protection
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience.
- Site Engineer - Industrial Con...Evergrow for Speciality Fertilizers - Alsadat City, Monufya3 days ago