Skills And Tools:
• Manage and track shipments of goods from the time they are released by the supplier or partner until they are delivered to the agreed-upon destination
• Responsible for determining, managing, and reviewing Customs classifications, regulatory requirements (licenses, certificates, delegation letters, etc.) and all required documentation ensuring smooth customs clearance.
• Manage Customs brokers and/or freight forwarders, as well as their key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Conduct periodical customs checks, identify customs risks and prevent and mitigate violations, implementing any corrective and preventative actions.
• Keep business informed of any material changes (Customs tariff, procedure or regulations) in customs legislation.
• Work closely with the Finance team to ensure payment is accurate and the suppliers accounts are properly managed.
• Responsible for managing suppliers and logistics service providers according to agreed SLAs
• Sales & commercial planning analysis regarding markdown and price strategies
• Inventory control
• Organize the storage and distribution of goods. In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
- Bachelor degree in supply chain management or equivalent
- 5+ years experience managing Supply Chain within Fashion Retail for a multi-store, multi-channel business, Department Stores and Fashion Distribution
- 5+ years experience negotiating with and managing external vendors
- 5+ years experience leading key Supply Chain transformation initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to deep dive into the details and build on your own
- General Cargo ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria20 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago