Skills And Tools:
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to work as part time for our continuously projects with number of weekly hours as commitment (Flexible hours)
You’ll be responsible for translating requirements into wireframes, prototypes and user flows which deliver a great user experience whilst following best practices. You will be working on new and existing web applications, ensuring a consistent experience and across multiple products.
- Delivering the best online user experience and customer journeys
- Create new, responsive web/Mobile application designs for our future products
- Improve on existing designs
- Ensuring consistency across multiple products
- Translate requirements into wireframes, prototypes and user flows
- Ensure best practices are followed, including usability and accessibility
- Suggest website UI UX optimisation and help in content upload and adjustments
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Web DesignerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria23 hours ago