- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Supply chain manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the Company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. He also plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy from materials to finished products released ready for sales.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Manage purchasing cycle.
- Responsible of inventory control.
- Oversee and supervise manufacturing process and release.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Work with finance, sales, and Regulatory team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Develop, implement & Update procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers & keep all Venders / Manufacturers records.
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
7 to 10 years
About this Company
STIO – Life Science is a pharmaceutical company working on the concept of health for all. The Company aims to achieve it by focusing on infection prevention and control (IPC). STIO will provide a full product range of Povidone – Iodine targeting hospitals, household, doctors,...
See all Careers and Jobs at STIO Life Science