- Experience Needed:
7 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Machine Learning / AI Architect to design applications and solutions using advanced analytics like Machine Learning and AI. The role will focus on emerging AI / Automation technologies such as Digital Assistants (chatbots), Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation. Responsibilities include architecture, complete solution design from requirements analysis, design, and engineering for data ingestion, pipeline, data preparation & orchestration, applying the right ML algorithms on the data stream and predictions. Application of Machine Learning will be key at all layers of the stack.
- Responsible for the definition and communication of the application architecture (current, resultant, and target states) for AI & ML, ensuring application architecture links to the overall Business Strategy. It satisfies the business, customer, and architecture outcomes.
- Collaborates with data science teams to gather requirements for AI and ML use cases.
- Produces technical specifications for the product to deliver against (e.g., Solution Design Documents).
- Work closely with the project stakeholders to gather technical requirements, understand issues, and present architectural solutions and guidance.
- Ensure that the solutions to individual projects and problems align with the overall architectural roadmap. Review architectural inputs from peers and provide technical feedback.
- Machine learning algorithm design and development, including TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, MapReduce.
- Perform Natural Language Processing (NLP) Working independently (within broad guidelines) to design architectural solutions to deliver business requirements End to End Architecture, Building Prototypes, Cloud Native Design Principles Preferred.
- Perform Agile delivery models Proven Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Self-managing capability with creative problem-solving skills.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
7 to 12 years
About this Company
One of the Middle East’s leading emerging tech companies, headquartered in Riyadh with offices operating in Dubai, Kuwait and Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at INTDV
We are a provider of the state of art artificial intelligence conversational platforms and robotics management systems, distributes...