Skills And Tools:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transaction, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field
- Proven +2 years experience as AR accountant
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets Skills
- Very good command of English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza3 days ago