Skills And Tools:
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Delivering on the company KPI’s and supporting improvement where they are not achieved.
- Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
- Directly supervise the mechanical maintenance crew, ensuring a motivated, skilled workforce. Assess skills, writes performance reviews and recommends and/or provides training to ensure department personnel are technically competent to maintain equipment in use at the facility.
- Recommend and implement programs to eliminate identified problems, to improve labor utilization, upgrade facilities, and reduce costs
- Responsible for the improvement of preventative maintenance programs through corrective maintenance feedback.
- Responsible for Emergency Maintenance response to critical manufacturing processes including breakdown diagnosis and analysis to reduce operational downtime.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates mechanical maintenance operations and relevant communication with operations and quality departments for Predictive and Corrective Maintenance
- Prepare maintenance spare parts list and stock management plan (min/max) for predictive and corrective maintenance requirements
- Proven experience as mechanical maintenance manager industrial field.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mechanical power/ production department.
- Maintenance, repair and operation of hydraulic, pneumatic systems and injection machines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- SAP system user will be a plus
- Maintenance Manager - SharkiaConfidential Company - Sharqia, Egypt8 days ago