Foreign Purchasing Team LeaderPosted 1 month ago
50Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 42Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Managing supplier relationships, that ensures timely and accurate delivery of required items/material to divisions and departments.
- Communicate with Suppliers to get required documents for Clearance & Shipping Conditions.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and coordinate deliveries of items with suppliers and clearance agents to ensure delivery on time.
- Source and negotiate best purchase package in terms of price, term, delivery and service with current and new suppliers.
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transaction issues and gather critical information invoices, tracking info, tax docs. etc.
- Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
- Very Good command of English - Presentable
- Perfect English is a Must
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Procurement & logistics management diploma
- Purchasing management Diploma
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies