Skills And Tools:
- To lead the Bid response development plans. Manage, and oversee the production of the tender documents, analyze per-qualification and tender documents, to ensure that tender quality submissions meet the highest possible standards of quality in respect of technical input and presentation that support the delivery of company and operational business plans
- To produce Tenders and Quotations in the manner expected and required by the customer and in line with company standards, plan deliverables
- Ensure accuracy of Tenders and Quotations are compiled, using appropriate tenders format required by client/consultant
- Leading the bid process through all stages from qualification to handover to the implementation team
- Review and verify sub-contractor and suppliers’ price offers to ensure best value and quality are being met
- Participate in preparing the annual budget and auditing its application, reviewing expenditure to ensure it falls in the pre-approved parameters, and ensure the most effective use of company resources
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the department to ultimately achieve company goals and preparing senior employees for managerial positions
- Coordinate with concerned departments or directorates to prepare bid documents
- Direct coordination with the Business Development Department to ensure maximum quality when creating bid documents
- Encourage employee participation through adopting an open door policy
- Enforce the evaluation and career path process to maximize employee efficiency
- Enforcing all company’s policies and procedures and participating in the development process adopted by high management
- Upholding and enforcing the company’s traditional beliefs, and establishing a family professional environment that supports employees
- Guide and direct bid team, whilst developing and maintaining best practice throughout the bid cycle
- Establish contact with selected Vendors and subcontractors; ensure price/information data bank well maintained and kept up to date on company’s system to ensure the achievement of maximum profitability
- Develop activities and responsibilities to raise the standard and quality of bids to increase bid win ratio
- Log all tender and contract documents for further reference
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player
- Aware of Low voltage and/or Medium voltage marust have a thorough knowledge of project control practices, calculation methods/software, standards, and procedures.
- Very good command of English
- Excellent Leadership, analytical thinking & Negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational & Time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project Cost Estimates
- Mechanical Tendering Engineer ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Planning & Cost Control...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Planning & Cost Control Engine...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago