Skills And Tools:
- Manage and lead all the internal and external legal activities
- Maintains regulatory files in a format consistent with requirements.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems to achieve the objectives of the company
- Issue company official letters to all concerned entities.
- Submit and receive requests, documents and letters to/from governmental and non-governmental entities (governmental offices, ministry of agriculture, social insurance … etc
- manage all procedures for governmental and non-governmental entities
- Carry out any other tasks assigned to him.
- Review the company's contracts and agreements.
- Manage all legal affairs issues to him.
- Responsible for all legal filing systems.
- Support the Manager to Maintenance the relations with government offices.
- Monitor all the new legislation related to the company’s business.
- BA in Law is a must.
- Experience in the same role for 3 to 5 years.
- Construction, real estate, and development company background are preferred.
- High communication skills.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Corporate junior Lawyer (Legal...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago