Skills And Tools:
PaxeraHealth Corp. (Smart Village Office - 6th October - Egypt) is looking for an Admin HR to join our team in our Smart Village Office office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal person for this position has proven expertise in Human Resources. This includes benefits administration, talent acquisition, compensation, reporting, benefits and training. Candidates should be patient and compassionate, have excellent listening skills, and be able to multitask effectively.
- Recruitment – Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for all open positions. Work closely with hiring managers to understand the needs of their department and any required job openings. Schedule and coordinate pre-employment drug tests and background verification. Create new-hire onboarding programs and deliver compelling new-hire orientations.
- Education and training – Ensure mandatory training and continuing education is complete and documented, including safety training, code of conduct and handbook training, anti-harassment training and certifications required. Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, changes to regulations, new technology breakthroughs in HR, talent, and employment law.
- Benefits – Assist employees with benefit programs and all leave requests. Work closely with the Human Resource team on the annual Open Enrollment period. Comply with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Employee relations – Manage all details and coordination of disciplinary discussions, terminations, and investigations. Guide the leadership team on sensitive or complex matters and elevate to the appropriate staff when investigations are required. Ensure professionalism and confidentiality in all aspects of the role.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Alert employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations - Book travel, submit expense reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required
- A minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources in software companies is amust
- Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in emergencies
- Superb conflict resolution skills
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Senior HR Specialist (Construc...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago