Financial Manager - Construction
- 22In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are superior developer and builder in Dammam, Saudi Arabia specializing in developing and building a multitude of high-end construction developments. Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced executive-level financial manager, who has strong financial talents to join our senior team in Saudi Arabia.
- Manages the company’s overall financial position and matching it to the firm’s financial targets
- Keeps accurate tracks of all expenses, liabilities and projected costs
- Tracks profitability by creating a budget for each part of a construction project
- Works closely with the estimator and purchaser to ensure alignment on costs and expenditure
- Manages man-hours and the costs of same and making sure all tax obligations are met
- Has a deep knowledge of company law, regulatory and reporting requirements
- Predicts future challenges and associated costs.
- Supervises the day-to-day administration and preparation of financial transactions and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results to ensure compliance with approved accounting standards and maintenance of general ledger integrity and accuracy
- Coordinates internal and external reporting to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting to achieve regulatory and business outcomes
- Supervises and provides technical guidance and advises on specific accounting topics including intercompany accounting and fixed assets accounting as required
- Oversees and provides support to investigate any material exceptions to forecast and plans against actuals including commentary
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to increase networks and allow for exchange of information
- Manages data quality and integrity of output for monthly Financial Accounting and Reporting results
- Mentors and supports team members through training and feedback to encourage and develop internal capabilities and ensure that staff are adequately resourced to perform
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the Financial Accounting and Reporting processes and systems
- Manages the applicable financial accounting documentation and supporting procedures and ensure all are up to date
- Understands Business Drivers: Understands the vision, operations, risks & opportunities and resource capabilities and constraints of the business units, and the markets in which they operate. Knows the business processes and interdependencies, and understands the steps involved in - and the typical problems, risks and issues with – delivering product to market.
- Builds and Leverages Relationships: Actively builds relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to leverage expertise and collaboration. Achieves results through working with others to achieve effective decisions and enhanced business outcomes.
- Leverages Finance Skillset: Demonstrates a strong understanding of financial management principles and applies this knowledge to effectively manage the commercial & operational activities of the business. Applies strong intellect and logic to quickly diagnose the core issues and identifies a range of potential solutions and scenarios.
- CPA, CMA and/or CFA preferred
- An advanced degree in accounting required (Bachelor’s degree in commerce/accounting discipline from Cairo, Ain Shams and Helwan universities are preferred)
- Minimum five years of experience as a Controller/CFO with GAAP, or equivalent role, in the construction industry
- Experience with industry-related software preferred
- Costing And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Operations Manager - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi... - Sheraton, Cairo27 days ago
- Accounting Manager - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt5 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Finance Consultant & Coordinat... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Financial Manager - Constructi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Junior Construction Finance Ma...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 day ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo11 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago