Skills And Tools:
- Planning project time schedule, budget and resources needed.
- Developing project method of statement and work plan.
- Selecting and leading project teams and stakeholders.
- Managing execution and technical office site managers.
- Managing strategic relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing strategic relationships with projects different consultants.
- Monitoring project performance in terms of quality, time and budget and taking necessary actions timely.
- Reporting regularly on project progress to client and to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in civil/architecture engineering.
- PMP holder.
- At least have 2 years of experience as project manager.
- 12-15 Years of Experience
- Experience in residential and commercial projects is a must.
- Mastering Microsoft Office and different drawing tools.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Projects Controls ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Project Manager - Banking Syst...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Construction Projects ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago