Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a skilled Senior React Native Developer to join our development team.
About the role:
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React Native,Reactjs, watermelon db(a plus) and webpack.
- You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end & Mobile performance and documenting our codebase.
- Leading our React team.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3
- Demonstrated knowledge of jQuery Mobile
- A clear understanding of software development best practices
- A love for speed. Milliseconds mean everything.
- Strong attention to detail, usability, security, and reliability.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
- Has knowledge about the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- React Native DeveloperConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza4 days ago