Skills And Tools:
- Deliver learner-centered, goal-oriented lessons using the Berlitz Method® and established teaching principles.
- Teach beginner, intermediate and advanced-level young learners (4-17 y/old) in groups and private lessons, both at the Language Center.
- Support implementation of the Berlitz Learning Cycle at all levels of instruction.
- Integrate learning technology, where available.
Learner Management / Learning Cycle:
- Provide timely information about young learner customers’ progress, strengths and weaknesses, using sound constructive feedback skills.
- Complete all administrative tasks (progress cards, teacher slips, reports etc.) in a timely manner and in compliance with local policies.
- Be responsible and accountable for obtaining and adhering to teaching schedules.
- Take an active role as a Berlitz front line representative and strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Conduct level checks, counseling, and confirmation and make recommendations for customer programs, progress and improvement.
- Support activities & gatherings.
- Conduct placements and demos - if needed.
Qualifications / Related Experience
- College degree or equivalent background/ Senior students can apply too.
- Teaching Experience at schools is a plus.
- Native fluency in English is a must.
- Positive attitude.
- Can work under pressure.
- Passion for teaching and dealing with kids.
- Successful completion of all Young Learner Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) modules.
- Agree to be observed, evaluated, and to provide self-assessment feedback.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with other Berlitz employees.
- English Teacher - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- UC Mas Instructor - Zagazig, Sharqia11 days ago
- Physical Education Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Music Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Drama Teacher - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Mathematics Teacher - 10th of ... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago