Skills And Tools:
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Enters or directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures. Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, depreciation, cost of fund, operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs, conducts, and/or participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Manages the deployment and maintenance of new accounting, procedures and controls.
- Education and/or Experience: Bsc degree or equivalent; with ten or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret relevant technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or coworkers. Ability to effectively present information to top management, and boards of directors.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of QuickBooks Online Accounting software; Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel; Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Salesforce Contact Management systems; Paychex Payroll systems; and Fishbowl Inventory software is preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: CMA, ACCA, or CPA is preferred.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Use of Technology - Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
- Communications – strong verbal and written communication skills, expresses ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; upholds organizational values, and is ethical and principled.
- Goal Oriented - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates perseverance and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; recognizes and acts on opportunities; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals. Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity.
- Financial Accountant - CairoOptimum for marketing & sports management - 6th of October, Giza18 hours ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Accounting Manager (Restaurant...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago