Skills And Tools:
We are looking for you to become our S&OP Manager AME to join the regional team in Egypt, which is part of the supply chain capability, to enhance its effectiveness, efficiency and advance an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) tools in the current S&OP process leading to improve supply chain management, upgrading the entire customer experience, and adding value to overall organization while focusing on opportunities that create virtuous cycles of mutual benefit.
You will lead the team of Supply, Demand planning managers. Reporting will be to the supply chain Director of the AME region. The job requires intensive communication with global teams, Capability leaders, Commercial (Regional Sales Managers), Marketing (including Product Managers), Operations (Plant Managers), Inside Sales Manager, Warehouse and Logistics Manager, Finance, Human Resources.
What you will do in your role
- Ensure the proper process for demand revision takes place monthly to support S&OP Monthly process, aligning with the Demand planner and/or Sales Director about main changes and potential impact on financial targets.
- Ensure that the supply review process is followed and is provided as input to the S&OP Monthly process.
- Ensure new products plan and assets startup/phase-out is part of the plan.
- Ensure proper planning through S&OP of the mid-long-term plan for inventory and as well the execution of the inventory to support the service following the service proposition/market expectations.
- Scenarios evaluation for the S&OP Monthly Cycle.
- Support Pre-S&OP Meetings.
- Prepare for the S&OP meeting, reconciling supply to demand, aligning with the financial plans, and understanding the financial implications of different scenarios.
- Ensure that decisions from the meeting are communicated to each function/department/team including S&OE and if necessary, ensure that execution
- Work together with Global Business Process Owners to ensure proper reports, system and process knowledge is available and work on continuous improvement, challenges with the process, and options to improve the process.
- Support the S&OP process owner in the implementation of improvements.
- Collaborate with Customer Service teams, Logistics, Finance, strategic planning, Opex.. etc on specific needs that might involve scenario planning/simulation
- Evaluate and map potential needs for development on individuals in the team.
- Continually coach the team to ensure the right skills and behavior are demonstrated by the team
- Strong Analytical skills, understanding of data to drive the decision-making process.
- Strong operations knowledge and theory of constraints.
- Demand and Forecast techniques.
- Scenario planning.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Presentation capabilities – drive clear and concise message during the S&OP Meetings.
- Knowledge of technology tools in the organization focus on planning and reporting.
- Proficiency in excel for analytical support.
- Proficient in English (for the countries non-native in English) considering the multi-region interaction.
- Economical and strategical thinking.
- Ability to travel (when appropriate).
- Conflict Management - Fosters productive dialogue and manages high-tension situations. diplomacy and tact to maintain credibility and influence.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain and finance will be a comparative advantage for the individual.
- Process-oriented mindset, understanding the connections points and focus on simplification and strengthening of those connections.
What will put you ahead:
- Education in the field of expertise like operations, supply chain management, business, engineering, or equivalent years of experience in Supply Chain field, Finance, Operations, or Commercial roles.
- Proficient in English (for the countries nonnative in English) considering the multi-region interaction.
- Project management capability can be a comparative advantage.
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago