Supply Chain Manager ( Medical Background)Posted 2 months ago
187Applicants for1 open position
- 19In Consideration
- 136Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Planning supply chain schedules in advance in preparation for busy seasonal periods.
- Keeping in touch with suppliers and developing cordial relationships with them.
- Negotiating with suppliers to minimize items and transportation costs.
- Making sure that all supplier information and records are up to date.
- Taking steps to ensure the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Overseeing the development and utilization of a supplier database.
- Keeping accurate records of products, contracts, pricing and invoicing information.
- Obtaining quotations and making cost comparisons.
- Carrying out the initial and also ongoing assessment of the supply chain.
- Involved in the hiring, training, supervising and mentoring of supply chain staff
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste.
- Manage activities related to strategic material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Must be graduated from medicine or pharmacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good time-management skills
- Decision Making/ Problem Solving- demonstrate ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; draw sound inferences; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently; flexible in approach; able to operate with limited guidance from management
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza8 days ago
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Inbound Supply Chain Intern - ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago