Skills And Tools:
- Review all the project specifications related to the scope of work.
- Assure full compliance of the executed works against the project specifications, approved shop drawings, and quality control standard procedures.
- Review/inspect all delivered materials for compliance with approved material, submittals, and project specifications.
- Attend meetings with the consultant to resolve any pending technical issues.
- Ensure full documentation for workplace inspections and close open Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) either internal or issued by the consultant as required.
- Participate in the preparation of the project method of statements, and inspection and testing plan.
- Revise the Daily Inspection Requests and submission to the client.
- Coordinate with the client's inspection team for final & approved inspections.
- Coordinate with the Site/Section Engineers to arrange the daily inspection program.
- Prepare Daily QC Inspection Report and submit it.
- Assure that the inspectors/QC Staff on site are working in accordance with the latest drawings revision.
- Prepare a Checklist for any discrepancies or non-conformance activities for follow-up and submit to the Quality Manager.
- Inspect the site works as stated in the Daily Inspection Request.
- Check on HOLD points as stated in the inspection and testing plan.
- Check and ensure that all activities on site are carried in accordance with the project specifications and the currently approved shop drawing.
- BSC Civil Engineering
- 6+ years’ experience in the QC Field
- Good command of the English language
- Microsoft Office
- QC Engineer / Ready MixConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Architectural Senior Quality C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago