Skills And Tools:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist You will be fully responsible for:
- Attending meetings with clients and building relations with them
- Acting as a consultant for both the client and candidate as well as mediating between both parties
- Finding new opportunities to partner with new clients
- Working with Clients/hiring managers to determine staffing needs and to take an accurate brief on the requirements
- Determining selection criteria based on the clients’ brief
- Sourcing candidates using multiple channels and platforms.
- Headhunting, filtering applications, screening and profiling candidates/prospects, and facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Conducting Competency based interviews
- Creating and maintaining candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in existing or potential opportunities.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition is a MUST
- Working experience in hiring for the following functions (Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Pharma etc.) is a huge PLUS
- Obtaining an HR Certificate would be a plus
- Proficient at documenting processes and maintaining pace with changes in the market.
- Previous experience in mass hiring or for projects would be an asset
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English