Skills And Tools:
Leading and coordinating activities between cross-functional teams.Database Administration: Proficiency in managing and maintaining databases (SQL , Oracle), including tasks such as installation, configuration, and performance optimization
- Ability to identify and resolve database issues to ensure smooth operation
- Knowledge of implementing and maintaining database security measures to protect sensitive information
- Understanding of backup and DR processes of database to ensure data integrity and availability.
- Proficient in Executing and managing Disaster recovery drills and support activities for Banking applications/systems
- Expertise in system integration and interfacing.
- Proficiency in infrastructure & Network Operations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Strong cross-functional team collaboration.
Engaging with vendors to facilitate system integrations and enhancements.
Ability to work both independently and with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
Strong understanding of Change Management procedures, Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application.
Knowledge of SAN technologies related to SQL server disk layouts, Windows/Linux operating systems and shell scripting.
Develop SOPs/Runbooks for SQL operations.
Worked on DR automation tool for the automation of Critical Database.
Experience on Sql Always on, Oracle RAC and Exadata.Experienced in 24X7 production databases support as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of Database for various applications.
- Officer, Collection Operations...First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) - Dubai, United Arab Emirates14 days ago