Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high-performing, results-driven Management
- Directly responsible for ensuring that the Area consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPI’s and profitability goals through effective use of short- and long-term planning and expense control
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Area in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Recruit, develop, retain, and leverage results-driven Store Managers who will achieve or exceed sales, KPI’s, profitability goals while offering the highest levels of customer service.
- Develop, manage and monitor the succession plan for the Area with results-driven individuals both internally as well as externally, who are able to relocate.
- Directly Responsible for ensuring training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global, are successfully completed to drive results within the Area.
- Accountable for ensuring that payroll goals are achieved, and controllable operating expenses are within budget.
- Analyze business performance, customer profiles and buying trends of individual stores within the Area to impact and drive business.
- Directly responsible for the Loss Prevention education, training, awareness and compliance within the Area.
- Flawlessly execute new store openings, relocation and/or store closings.
- Oversee and manage all marketing events within the Area.
- Responsible for ensuring the execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Area always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Ensure compliance of the Area stores concerning Policies & Procedures, Operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Create innovative business opportunities and identify ways to drive sales within the Area and ensure action is taken to achieve as well as maximise opportunities.
- Required to travel to stores within the Area 100% every month.
- Availability to work non-traditional hours which include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Contributes to planning and or/participates in Store Manager Meetings as required.
- Four to five years of management experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with a results-driven track record
- Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent as well as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Practical experience in Project Management, skills in implementing communication methods and event management
- Possesses commercial acumen
- An inclination towards innovation and change
- Exhibits effective leadership
- PC skills, MS Office Knowledge, Outlook, Internet
- Sales Consultant | Al Futtaim ...Al-Futtaim Automotive - الفطيم للسيارات - Dubai, United Arab Emirates5 days ago
- Parts Service Representative |...Al-Futtaim Automotive - الفطيم للسيارات - Dubai, United Arab Emirates5 days ago